Wednesday 7 August 2013

Career in SEO, Scope in SEO, Learn SEO

My Career in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

Hi friends I want to share my story how I got into the SEO industry. This was the time when I reached to a point in my life where I was thinking of doing something big and interesting. About my past experience I worked in many BPO’s (I respect the people working there because of the hard work they do) and did a marketing job in one of the garment firm.  My career was not stable so I was very much worried and serious about it.

How I entered the field of SEO


This happened when I was working in an online classified company in Mumbai. We used to sell online banner advertisement. During the training the trainer mentioned about search engine optimization (SEO). “I will remember this trainer for the rest of my life for helping me to start my career in SEO”. I found this topic interesting so I started doing research on internet, reading online tutorials, watching videos about SEO. I found the video SEO Tutorials for Beginners of David Murray the most informative among the lot. In this field there are many people who share their experience about SEO and provide great advice for beginners like me, as I started to learn about SEO I became more passionate about it.

About SEO


This is the field where we have to keep ourselves updated because SEO is still evolving. This is a field for learners because learning in SEO will never end. If you can adapt to changes and are ready to learn than you can make a great career in SEO. You can learn SEO from the experts in this field or by working in a company or if you are good at learning on your own you can go for it as internet has huge resources related to this. I also did a course in digital marketing from The Brand Salon Institute which I found to be the best in my town.

Career Scope


There is huge scope in this industry, you can work in a company, start a career as a freelancer SEO service provider or start a SEO agency of your own. The demand for good SEO experts is high and is constantly on the rise. As internet is growing every company sooner or later will go online and it will be the job of an SEO expert to improve their online presence. So according to me career in SEO is very bright.


2 comments: